One thing that we learned; 70% of our clients prefer that we continue using recycled egg boxes. Another 24% don't care either way, meaning 94% of our clients prefer or at least don't mind receiving previously used egg cartons.
We were glad to hear this as we really like being able to offer this 'green' effort for our clients and the environment.
The challenge is that in order to reuse egg boxes we need to collect them. Could you please ask friends and family to save their egg boxes for us? We are running low and would really appreciate all the help we could get!